Monday, March 16, 2009

what kisses means...very interesting!!!!come and have a short visit.hehe

-Kiss on the stomach; be ready,...,

-Kiss on the Forehead; expresing a lov 4 him/her

-Kiss on the Ear; seducing!,haha!

-Kiss on the Cheek; cute,

-Kiss on the Hand; I adore yah!..

-Kiss on the Neck;We belong together..

-Kiss on the Shoulder;I want you..

-Kiss on the Lips;I love you..

__ __ ___ _________ _ ____ ____________ __ ___ _____ _ ____ ____

What the gestures means...


-Holding Hands; We definitely like each other.



-Holding on tight; I don't want to let go.


-Looking into each other's Eyes; liking each oder,


-Playing with Hair; Tell me you love me.
);


-Arms around the Waist; I like you too much to let go.



-Laughing while Kissing;I am completely comfortable with you


________ _____ _________ __ ______ ____ ___________ ____ ___

Advice;

Don't ask for a kiss, take one.



If you were thinking about someone while reading this,

you're definitely in Love.=)

1 comment:

  1. i've replied to your comment meor. thanks for expressing your thought on our blog. Cheers

    ReplyDelete